The Twilight Journals New Moon

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Wolf Pack named!

Remember none (apart from the obvious) of these have actually been confirmed by the big bosses at Summit, so basically it's speculation at this point. Although since some of them have been photographed with Taylor Lautner and Chris Weitz, I think it's pretty safe to say they're part of the cast...

Lainey Gossip has the info...(She's starting to get on my nerves, she's getting annoying with her bitchy catty attitude, and no I'm not saying this to defend Rob - if it weren't for her New Moon info, i'd get the hell out of there)

Posted the first photos yesterday of Jacob and his pack. You Twilight fans have been emailing about names and characters. This morning’s fried rice is making me nice. So today, exclusively, here’s how the wolves break down:

Taylor Lautner: Jacob Black

Chaske Spencer:Sam Uley

Tyson Houseman: Quil Ateara

Alex Meraz: Paul

Kiowa Gordon: Embry Call

Bronson Pelletier: Jared

Tinsel Korey: Emily
note there is no Seth....which is how it's meant to go. Speaking of which, they better cast an adorable Seth! I know heaps of people who love Seth.

oh so Tyson is Quil....yep I think that would do. Although Tyson is not how I imagined Quil, but I think I can imagine him playing with Claire :)

And I still wish Solomon Trimble was Sam, he had this wise maturity about him which was great for Sam. But I'm sure they cast Chaske Spencer for a reason too.

No comments:

Post a Comment