The Twilight Journals New Moon

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Twilight cast in Vancouver

Seems like pretty much all the cast are in Vancouver...actually I've only heard that Taylor, Rob, Kristen, Nikki, Steph - not too sure about the others yet...

Just Jared have some pics of Taylor, Kristen and Nikki shopping around Vancouver and pics of Taylor getting some dirt bike lessons. Seems like the New Moon wheels are really being set in motion now :D

Here are some pics...

ooh wow, check out that shot. LOL I'm sorry, I just couldn't help myself. He's wearing Calvin Kleins...too bad they're not Dan Carter Jockey ads!

Ladies man...

okay, seriously? she has a free hand to hold the cigarette for herself...I dunno. I'm just anti-smoking.
It's cool, and only fitting that Kristen and Taylor are spending more time together - gotta get the Jake/Bella relationship going strong!
link: Just Jared

No comments:

Post a Comment