The Twilight Journals New Moon

Friday, March 20, 2009

Kristen on MTV Canada...

warning video contains some harsh language...

I know this is a tad bit of old news, but I've been meaning to comment on it...
I get that there are a lot of people (increasingly, I think) that hate Kristen Stewart, or think that she's an ungrateful cow lady. What I think is (like who cares?) that people are too quick to judge others whom they don't even personally know. I agree, Kristen has more than her fair share of hairy moments and cringeworthy comments that make you say "oh hell no, she didn't just say that!", but overall I think there's nothing wrong with the way she is. The way I see the media is if you give them an inch, just an ounce of an excuse, they will run it and stretch it as far as possible. I think that Kristen is just awkward and behaves a little differently than we want her to behave, but that doesn't mean that she's ungrateful or is a b*itch. Lets just say I know people who are a lot worse. Sure I wish she'd be a little more friendly in interviews, but in a way I prefer the blunt truth over fake enthusiasm anyway.

Bottom line, if you don't have it, don't fake it.

MTV Canada was too harsh, and their comments were uncalled for and really unprofessional. The pot calling the kettle black?

edit: looks like they've pulled the video...

No comments:

Post a Comment