The Twilight Journals New Moon

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Kristen talks about The Cake Eaters...


Moviehole have an exlusive interview with Kristen Stewart in which she talks about her movie The Cake Eaters. And of course Twilight gets a mention. You can kind of get a sense that here's an actress that doesn't hate the thing that has made her big (Twilight) but there's only a certain amount you can say before you're just repeating yourself over and over again - except for different interviewers. I get that. And I guess that's what makes her seem unappreciative.

"Stewart acknowledges that one definite advantage of her new-found popularity is the ability to help get a film like "Cake Eaters" released. "I mean we finished that movie some time ago and it was definitely a struggle to get it out there, so I'm glad that in some small way I can get to talk about a film that I'm excited about.""



"Stewart is, of course about to start shooting the long-awaited "New Moon", the second installment of the Twilight franchise. While there is a new director now on this film, the actress she is unconcerned about who is behind the camera but says she is excited about the new direction of the series. "It's a completely different story [than Twilight]. It entirely undermines the first. Edward is gone and, for me, like that was the whole story. It's hard for me to get past that. I don't know how Bella is going to deal with that but she matures a lot. It's a much more painful story than the first one. It's actually quite devastating and on a smaller scale as well. She's very solitary for quite a while so that will be interesting. I'm excited about that.""

check out the rest here: Moviehole

No comments:

Post a Comment