The Twilight Journals New Moon

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Solomon not in New Moon

Solomon (gosh I keep wanting to call him Sam :p) posted on his MySpace page:

My agent heard from Summit Entertainment today that I will not be reprising the role of Sam in "New Moon." While I will cherish the experience of being involved in the first film, I am looking forward to many new opportunities in the future and would like to thank everyone for their support.
well this just sucks. I strongly believe that once an actor has been cast to play a role, they should continue to reprise the role! And I'm sure us fans who have seen the movie numerous times all agree that the "the Cullens don't come here" line belongs to Sam, thus belongs to Solomon who said the line in the Twilight movie!!

How sad and how disappointing! He seemed like such a nice guy too, he deserved the role of Sam :( What the hell Summit/Chris?!

We wish you all the best for your future endeavours :)

I wonder who will play Sam now?

No comments:

Post a Comment