The Twilight Journals New Moon

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Twilight cast in Australia...

well Kellan, Edi and Ashley will be in for a signing anyway aparently!

I know this is a *tad* bit old news, and it's 1.30 in the morning here meaning I really should be asleep...but I just noticed on the Gifts for the Geek website that other than advertising about the Kellan and Edi in store appearance and autograph signing, they also have another banner which advertises Kellan and Ashley at a Twilight Prom on the 24th April in Sydney and the 25th April in Melbourne.

cool or what? I can't help but be happy for my fellow Twilighters across the ditch for some strange strange reason lol. But yeah I wish I could go -- maybe time to visit some rellies in OZ =P

To tell you the truth, it was Supernatural that caught my attention *blush* I'm a sucker for Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki! lol -- they'll be in Sydney April 18th-19th (2 days away?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment