The Twilight Journals New Moon

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Taylor and Selena?

alrighty-o...I realy wan't going to post it cause lets face it Taylor's love life is none of our business...I'm sorry even saying that, I can't help but care =P
Since Lainey Gossip's peeps have snapped Taylor and Selena together twice now, I think I'll post!

This cuteness… it’s killing me.

I was the first to tell you about Taylor Lautner and Selena Gomez last week – now more exclusive details about their adorable weekend date.

Saturday night: they had dinner at the Cactus Club in Coquitlam, emerged in great spirits, both with big smiles on their faces, Selena held on to Taylor’s arm. At one point, after they had become separated and she fell behind to sign autographs, she ran back up to join him, throwing her arms around his neck, both bursting into giggles.

I'm wondering what everyone else thinks? They do make a cute couple. They have the same big smile - I don't know if it's a good or bad thing *raises eyebrow*
Taylor has definitely come a long way...that's for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment