The Twilight Journals New Moon

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Interview with Ashley Greene


Australia's Herald Sun has a pretty cool and sweet interview with Ashley Greene. It addresses those rumors about her and Jackson. I love them, they're my favourite Twilight couple - next to Bella and Edward of course! But yeah, it's great to read about Ashley finally addressing that issue. Good luck to you guys!

she had this to say about her new found fame:
"As an actor you want people to know you and there are times you want your pictures taken, but it's unnerving to walk out of a venue with friends and there are 20 people flashing lights in your face. Do you know how bright those lights are?"

and about her and Jackson:

"He and I both don't have time to date, but we do have amazing chemistry," she says.

"We both have such big crushes on each other and it clearly shows. We got along instantly and the day we met, he was teaching me how to swing dance.

"He (Rathbone) does everything. He sings, he dances, and he's so sweet. Even my mum has a crush on him and tells me, 'You should date him'. So, who knows, maybe when we both stop running around the world."

Also I noticed this part:

While speaking with Play, Greene is packing before heading off on a further overseas trip, this time to London before starting filming on the second Twilight film, New Moon.

I noticed it because I read on NewMoonMovie that Rob is also headed over to London before coming back to filming in Italy - cast vacation maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment