The Twilight Journals New Moon

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Jackson on Inked


Inked Magazine interviewed Jackson Rathbone recently about tattoos,shenanigans and Twilight.
When asked about tattoos:
"I only have one right now, but I definitely plan on getting more. My friends and I were kind of the bad kids in school, the troublemakers. We went to Interlochen Arts Academy, this really great boarding school in Michigan, and there were six of us who were always acting out against authority. The school administration was like, "Stay away from those boys-they're ‘Lost Boys,'" so that's what everyone called us. When I was 18, I got a tattoo that says, "I'm lost."
Shenanigans:
Remember the prohibition era? It was kind of like that.
on the Twilight sequel:
Wait, there's another one? [Laughs.] Just kidding. Yes, I'm on board. I actually go up to Toronto to start training in a few days.
So adorable lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment