The Twilight Journals New Moon

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I Got My Copies of Twilight!



Okay, I officially have 3 copies of Twilight. LOL I know, I'm an addict. I've got 1 copy from Hot Topic and 2 copies from JB Hi-Fi.
I went to JBs early this morning at 6.20am in hopes of winning the first place prize. lol sadly I was 10th in line. But the first 300 copies of Twilight sold gets a free Twilight shirt, so that was pretty awesome I think.
I was only going to get one copy, I was tossing between regular and blu-ray, but i ended up getting a copy with Edward and a copy with Bella on the cover. $27.98 each which is a pretty good price I think. Whitcoulls and Borders were just a tiny bit more at $29.99.

Anyway, pretty cool cover art - different from the usual stuff. I think you can only get the 'signature' editions in Australia and NZ? I'm not 100% sure, so don't quote me on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment