The Twilight Journals New Moon

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Kristen Stewart: Bella of the Ball!


What with all this Rob hype, I never once stopped to think there would be a Kristen book out there, the must be more than one though. Whilst browsing for Rob books on Fishpond, I stumbled upon the Kristen book by Jo Hurley/Laura Dower called Kristen Stewart: Bella of the Ball! The title actually made me LOL a bit, but I seriously had no idea such a book even existed...
Well I'm going to keep an eye out for it from now on. Its both weird and silly that all the focus tends to be on poor Rob - overnight idol just coz Twilight consists of mainly teen girl fans...

But yeah if you want you can get a copy (or just have a browse) here:


Kristen Stewart: Bella of the Ball!

and of course you can get it at Borders:

No comments:

Post a Comment