The Twilight Journals New Moon

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

"Joan Jett happy with biopic choice"



"Joan Jett is thrilled to hear Twilight star Kristen Stewart will play her in an
upcoming biopic - because she thinks the actress has the "right energy" to play
the part.Stewart will play the 'I Love Rock & Roll' hitmaker in new film The Runaways, and the real Jett couldn't be happier. She says, "When her hair is cut and with the right make-up, Kristen should make a really good me."
The odd couple has already had a chance to jam together, and Jett is impressed with the young star's musical skills: "She sounded great and played well.
"She has the passion for it, which you can't really be taught."

source: 3 news



okay, I must admit I had a good laugh at that pic of Kristen Stewart, I thought it was an impersonator! A bad one at that :p haha... I'm sure they could've found a slightly better picture of her, especially one where her face isn't mid-motion...



maybe something tiny bit more glamorous like this massive picture:

No comments:

Post a Comment