The Twilight Journals New Moon

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Kristen and her beat up old car

with all this buzz and "backlash" about Kristen's dad saying that Twilight isn't a "great movie" - I don't really want to get into the speculation and what-not, what's done is done...you can read on it here: Twilight Lexicon and here: MTV - I just wanted to post this picture that I saw when logging into MSN


It's interesting to note that she's still driving an older model car, obviously nothing in comparison to Bella's truck - which i have a picture of someone else's truck that I saw the other day, and I thought, "hey that's Bella's!". But yeah, just interesting that after being a pretty big celeb (okay not that big, but Twilight world big) she hasn't upgraded...

source: MSN Entertainment fix

No comments:

Post a Comment