The Twilight Journals New Moon

Monday, November 9, 2009

If you want a serious laugh...

...At the Twilight movie, you need to visit Liz on LJ @ Unscrew my head. Don't get me wrong, I adore the Twilight books, I just think the movie was such a let down. So below average despite good intentions. But despite that, I have come to love it - we mindless fans just don't question, and heck I couldn't do any better. Anyway, Liz will tell you why the movie was just so awful. It's funny! Who couldn't use some light hearted comedy?

Of course, don't visit if you can't deal with Twi-haters...there are more than a few Twi-hating comments.

So this scan is for Liz. Enjoy your 15minutes of fame. hehe.




Edit: The scan seems to have come up a bit odd, so I will rescan it later if I have time if need be.

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha! I love it.

    Thanks so much for doing this for me!

    -Liz

    ReplyDelete