The Twilight Journals New Moon

Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween...

So what did everone get up to for Halloween? Me...I was home cramming studying for my Film exam after working all day..so suckie. But I guess NZers, as a nation, don't celebrate Halloween like the Americans do...would be cool if we did! We still have the increasing numbers of trick or treaters amongst the kids and the odd Halloween party, but nothing too major. That'll be my goal for next year...have a full blown Halloween party. No dressing up as Twilight characters. It's not that there's anything wrong with it if you're that way inclined, but I just think that the characters aren't costumy enough for it that's all.

Enough of my ranting...
Asheley Greene just looks absolutely AMAZING. Kellan too...but maybe lose the cape? then I'd be drooling all over my keyboard.



anyway you can check out the rest: Radar Online

No comments:

Post a Comment