The Twilight Journals New Moon

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

New Moon Spoiler

UPDATE: yep the clip has now been removed. hopefully you got to see it while it was up :) if not...3 more weeks til New Moon comes out!!

I probably really shouldn't post this...
although seeing as it's not official and pretty much an illegal bootleg there's a good chance it'll probably be taken off youtube soon anyway

Anyway...do not watch if you don't want it to spoil the movie! I kinda regret watching this now...you know curiosity killed the cat and all. Not saying that it's a bad scene! Just that I promised myself that I wouldn't watch any more spoilers before I saw the official movie. Bad self control!!
it's the whole break up scene from New Moon. The quality is not great, think camera recording at the cinema.

[link]

Yep pretty much how it happens in the book.
I imagined how Bella would say "you don't want me" slightly differently though. I always thought it would be on the brink of tears and like "you...don't...want...me...?" heh but that's just me and minor detailing

2 comments:

  1. Check out the New Moon spoilers, it will also be updated with the very FIRST online stream of New Moon!

    http://www.newmoonspoiler.info

    ReplyDelete
  2. ACtually that movie worked for me!

    http://www.megafoo.com/web/newmoonspoiler.info

    ReplyDelete