The Twilight Journals New Moon

Friday, October 23, 2009

More Bronson Interviews: C4TV

haha seems I should've put my detective skills to good use before I started posting - of course there's going to be a lot of media coverage around Bronson Pelletier...I mean lets face it, no way are we going to get Rob, Kristen or Taylor etc in NZ for a long while yet. We're just too tiny and too neglected!

So here's C4TV's Drew interviewing Bronson on live TV. Yep live. Liveness usually makes me cringe, but I think Bronson will be okay. To be honest I haven't watched all of this yet, sorry too many clips and no time ATM with exams and all. I'll probably watch it tonight though :D
But I did catch someone texting in to ask Bronson:
"Can you meet me at Glenfield Mall tomorrow?"
LOLOLOL too funny - something you'll only get if you're a NZer, or more specifically an Aucklander XP

Enjoy!
Part 1: [link]
Part 2: [link]

Once again such crappy quality LOL. Too pixelated.

No comments:

Post a Comment