The Twilight Journals New Moon

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Charlie Bewley Interview


Twilight Lexicon were lucky enough to interview Charlie Bewley, who plays Demetri in New Moon (you must know by now!) quite recently.

New Moon will be Charlie's first major film role - I for one am eager to see him play Demetri (I also think he's spunky. But moving right along....)

Here's a taste of the interview:
Which member of the Volturi do you think the audience will find the most frightening? Dakota. Jane. Both, in fact, are a little unnerving. You stated “Pattinson” in a recent interview, any particular reason? He looks a lot like my little brother Andrew with whom I love a good scrap. We’ve been a long swim away from each other for a while him and I, and I was hoping Rob would stand in for a couple of rounds. But he was too busy being a superstar…Meh.
You can read the rest on the Twilight Lexicon

No comments:

Post a Comment